Friday, April 30, 2004

Wie Heißt Monica Roccaforte Forum

April 29 ... day I will remember for the rest of my life.
not remember if it was in late January, early February ... I think so. I tell you from the beginning to understand:
One of my best friends, Guadeloupe, lives in a house in the country, where we go often. As she lived her entire life in the country, are accustomed to their work, to tame and rein tests are always done in the fields near the village. Those days
late January, we took Natalin Guada and me to a dressage in a field called "19." There was evidence of reining, rodeo, barbecue and typical things. And at night, in a very precarious shed, Country Dance. Guada
's mother told me I was groping to see if there was someone who loved me and taught metactics or to accept a dance or a set of some guy. (It's all a science that makes you put a face of "YOU!? HAVE TO DO THAT!" But it is simple, I say)
As soon as I started looking, I saw a black beret guy that killed me was what liiiiiiindo ! I was with some friends and every now and looking to our side. When I agree, we had two of these friends at our table, taking dancing to Nata and Guada. And behind them, I see that the black beret beckons me. I was going to say no? NI AHI! I had been sent as ... y. .. the rest is history.
Anyway ... I could not stop thinking about him that night or some days later. And I got sick because I saw Cream every day, I never crossed it. And look at that Rauch is re chiquito!tin) and was told that we are not presented (to us), and to introduce us because he was a candidate for all. (He just saw us Nata, Guada and me at the ball, but best friends are 5) and Guada asked, "Like who?" and he replied "And Martincito ..."
Is it true? Can one go along with the bride? I have to figure out all this and more ... are now hooked on my new love story, I hope you reach 100% degree, to the point "I love him so much that I'll die if I have not" the only Duck sent me. It may be that that legacy is clear, so far no one did. WE MARTIN
, you can!
I LOVE YOU A LOT!

This is a questionnaire that I x Internet ...
Username: Piojosa_04
Quality you most is: Sense of Humor.
In a survival situation: It works like crazy and fun.
My hidden talent is: A Beautiful Mind.
My gift is: skill and ingenuity.
In groups: I feel uncomfortable.
Best quality: my creativity.
My weakness is: my lack of concentration. (Is why I spent so much without seeing Martin?)
Piojosa
* ~ 04 ~ *

PD: Ah! They know the anxiety I have at seeing Martin ...
VEN MAL affects me ???!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment