Friday, April 23, 2004

Who Sang The Song Roller Skates On Saturday What's Now

or talk about all the other teachers ...
The history is a history buff lawyer with whom we have very cool because it could not be more Chiquilin. But we do not learn anything, I end up doing research to learn some history at the level of "near-side" of my country. One thing I re interested.
And finally, the best teacher we have is an evil madman who screams at us and teases us in a good way, because as crazy, it's their nature ... With the teacher if you learn! Is the best. Then there's the crazy one is a mare who has no clue ... but if I did not finish and more. As the school

really warms my little because it is FRIDAY! (Fuck, fuck, fuck ..:!!!!) And Saturday morning I have to levantar early to leave for Buenos Aires, Capital, Palermo ... BOOK FAIR! Reee'm excited, my second time in the Paradise of Books ... Going to be great, then the Planetarium ...

So then I bring news. Do not miss me.

If Melu, Argentina ABOVE, WHICH IS THE BEST!

Take care everyone!
~ * 04 * ~
Piojosa

NEED GREEN DUCK, where you're going??

0 comments:

Post a Comment