require for my instability ... Where do you walk? I think she was on vacation, but I want it back. The NEED!
If I cut everything was left as the bad guy. "Poor thing, he is so good, and he cut that mare." Let everyone think what they want, I'm tired of thinking about others and not me, and now I want to do a favor. I WANT ONE BACK! And not having a boyfriend until 18 at least ... It's all easier without a boyfriend, you look more, talk more, discussed ... boys say.
'll see how things turn out.
I'm coming to my "religious quest", say. After "The Passion ..." I focused and put in the story of Jesus, if it is true or not what the Bible says, it costsIon faith. I like the story, and surely will again see the movie. Heh, I slipped him a friend who was delighted to go with me, and when I said it was a joke I said ... "But I speak seriously!". So I'm saving to go to Tandil, because I doubt my mother paid the entrance to a movie I saw, and these characteristics (re strong). Like I'm going to go see it again.
Incidentally, Viggo Mortensen is good!
Piojosa
* 04 ~ * ~
0 comments:
Post a Comment