. We had a good, I was very relaxed and calm. I SAY! THAT WAS THE BEST TRIP I HAD THE DESERT!
(I say a song Desert Lice see below)
may wonder why "quiet" ... was one thing that I re closed with the Duck, and I thought, "How I can expect that he loves me, if I close and he does not know me well?" Then, as New Year's Resolution (The thought of January 1st 2004) I decided to "open up with the Duck does not matter the situation." And I did! Here we go now ... continue in the same ... I also learned
duckling several little things I never imagined ... each time I like your way of being.
"I really went nuts the way you are ..." Jejejejeje.
As we became chanECIO, if one day I say bye, bye, bye ...
Al desert are those who want to be alone, cement and metal, sand and salt desert
When they leave, those who want to be alone, as in the city You'll feel
Do not laugh, the mirror is the image that you give
Good taste, stay away with the laughter of our friendship
knees, I did not come or the corner to go to suck some of your
Dame juices, give me some of your loneliness
not look at me with contempt if someday I say bye, bye, bye ...
Al desert are those who want to be alone, cement and metal, sand and salt
Al desert are those who want to be alone, as in the city, you will feel
course now if I do not fit
0 comments:
Post a Comment