Friday, April 9, 2004

Male Urinary Tract Infection Gay I can not be better

to kill the feeling of wanting more and more time with him and more of it ... is that a terrible plague has a spark ... I do not like, but it's like that ... I will always interesting because although some (most) see this as a fool, I love. Just that. And in spades. You can fuck sometimes, but he's a super nice and re-cornered (look Porteña, no offense)

The other, Sheba, is from here, Mardel, and is a KPO. I think it is only type for which I put my hands in the fire, I can tell you absolutely everything ...
I hope I can even say that also put my hands on fire for the Blond guys ... I mean Duck jejejejeje.
may be that all this will improve our relationship has often been ... have been

0 comments:

Post a Comment