Monday, April 19, 2004

Pokemon World For Mac

Hi all, here I am. VIVA.

I cut all ties with my "catefi" three or four days, and although one of his friends gave me a stick and saying that he had another and was better, which I know is pure poetry, and I want to Seba stick killing defend this guy who told me that. What are my friends, eh! Seba re you want!

Anyway. I'm worried because he (Seba) asked me to do hook one of my friends ... but I do not know why I do not want to pass anything, but I'm going to do the favor of Sheba because he is my friend and I love him. Ever had the feeling they do not want anything to happen? Well, I felt today. I learned that my friend is not going to give ball to Seba. I'm sorry for him, but very happy ..ta the "later ..."

I wonder if my ex catefi will be fine ... I know he was put with the relationship, and I get the thing cut him, but I can not help ... if one is not good, the couple does not work, right? Anyway. I can not be faking anything. Already!

Now life is more relaxed .... I think.

And ah! Before I forget .... those who do not like what we (matt, roasted, tame, folk, country rock, etc) ... ARGENTINA, please! Where do you live?
I do this question because there are several people I know do not like us ... then ... I say, are we Argentinos? "Are you Argentinean?

0 comments:

Post a Comment