Monday, April 26, 2004

Wedding Bed Decorations La Vuelta

Here I am, in Raucho again. Buenos Aires
(O Baires, as I have seen it called) is ES-PEC-TA-CU-LAR! LOVE ME! (She had gone but now I like more than ever)

Fair estubo great, the Zoo, the Obelisk, Florida, the Subways, the Plaza de Mayo with the Cabildo, the Cathedral and the Pink House as well ... and the Planetarium (outside) as well. BAIRES LOVE ME! Che
I recommend to everyone who loves books, the fair. There is something for everyone and every issue, and it's huge. VELEZ
I saw the stadium where it will be a concert by Los Piojos May 15!

back to the people's quiet (when do not you?) And well, unless the school is anything. Raging today gave me the failure to understand the mathematicalpeople, by God! AND I WANT TO GO BACK TO BAIRES!

cute The only news I had is that my friend Janis, England, wrote me!

Piojosa 04 ~ * ~ * We

Maradó, You can!

0 comments:

Post a Comment