What does your handwriting say about YOU?
The results of your analysis say:
You like to be surrounded by four solid walls.
You are a shy, idealistic person who does not find it easy to have relationships, especially intimate ones.
You are affectionate, passionate, expressive, and future-oriented.
You are a talkative person, maybe even a busybody!
You are self-confident and like to bring attention to yourself.
1º Nombre: Arturo
2º Apodo: Twinsen, Twin, Deke, Twinnie xDD
3º Tu apodo significa...: Este es Twinsen , y este es Deke XDDD
5º Signo: Aries
6-second phrase you use most often: "That and other" tagline vague to avoid any responsibility xDDD
7 º're specialist ...: Move people
8 º Skills: Many of those who pass through a control console xD And get in the wrong place at the wrong time
9 th Favorite color: Blue, green, black, etc
10 º Favorite Number: 7
11 º Describe yourself in 3 words: hypocrite, stupid, liar
12 º What characters will most identify?: Shuuji, Montresor (The Cask of Amontillado)
13 º Your favorite animal is: my sister
14 º And you're a ...: Lemming
15 º favorite country: Germany
16 º 3 Things you love: Writing, acting , music
17 Things I hate # 3: WaitMLXC 27 º Favourite toy: A stuffed old I have in my room xD
28 º Someone Sounds good rape: Oh, do not anticipate events XDDD
29 º Someone Sounds good to kill or slaughter them as much as six or seven that I I-_P
30 º How do you like to wear?: I do not care. Blue, black, brown, green, which caught xD
31 º Your favorite part of your body is ...: Pasopalabra
32 º And you hate the most is ...: All xD
Marea "Fuck the Wind
Monday, December 12, 2005
How To Use Maybelline Dream Mousse Bronzer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment