Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Diagram Of Implantation Bleeding If I think of you, I feel that life is not fair ...

is, only after catching katanas and get to kill each other ^ ^ There are also nunchakus, swords, daggers, hand pumps, shurikens, kunai weapons, rapiers, qatar, zweinhanders, magic sticks get bigger and more little ones, and a very cucas tambourines =)

Then you make up whatever you want on them and a box filled with information and put it out there for each other, heads sliced _P I already xD Here are a few:

DIANA












going through life with a rapier, has a lot of art and the wafer is struggling, no one will get to the loosea shoe xD

is seen here.
http://www.youtube.com/?v=Mjmj6mW26bM


BELIAL





That character always dark xD do feel like I put a scythe on the size of a wardrobe, although previously engaged to get kicked, Here he is seen.
here, too.

http://www.youtube.com/?v=5j0OBBkdkVM


http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=c4YZcIfg3eU http://www.youtube.com/?v=xtYgFCkcrXM

HANNAH





The other topic, the female character coarse xD This has the kind of fight evil in the game with a huge sword that opens and closes his darling, and send lightning and stuff ^ ^ Here it is seen. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us CHImage Hosted by ImageShack.us



Neither the name nor the photo shoot are my thing xDD This is sooo dark the other character that I wanted to do when I got that corset, I'm still putting new stuff ^ ^ P This is also pulling sword, but with a different style, is seen here and
here, too.

http://www.youtube.com/?v=cpJmL6QARAI

http://www.youtube.com/?v=ekWCSGq4QPU
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Indeed, the videos have no audio xD And if you see them so bad, give the little button in the lower right corner of the video, to the left of all, to see more pequeñitu, nah, tosee if someone gives me a camera in conditions Reyes U_U Image Hosted by ImageShack.us After posts like this ... why is it that I iaman geek?
xDD PD: By the way, the episode of The Simpsons Christmas, Homer Simpson told the comics GEEK fat o_o

0 comments:

Post a Comment