Tuesday, December 13, 2005

How To Put Tape In A Vhs Camcorder Can't hear the voices? A few words every month...

The collector does not steal, collect.
The collector it does not, watch.
The collector does not intrude, protect your collection.
The collector remains outside, camouflages, lost, not hidden, not needed. The collector searches
life of others, look at the lives of others a reason for their existence.
The collector does not seek money, women, and experiences. The collector collects
lives, compress memory, recover time.
The collector searches similar to those he justified in his actions.
The collector dies and his work, created with his exploits, no life.
The collector does not want anyone to know your smile.
The collector does not want anyone toozca making.
The collector does not want anyone to know your goals.
The collector does not want anyone to know when will it all end.
The collector, not crazy.
just sick.

(César Mallorquí)


And I'm tired ...
meet you at every corner ...
to see your face in all my mirrors ...
can not stop thinking about you ...

And if you want,
play the same game, I'll take my own letters

and I'll go wherever the wind can not move


branches of trees the forest

not let me see! And to hell


fatigue or what you know about me ...
A shit time
money or pain ... Today
only
I ask you hear our song ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment