Wednesday, December 7, 2005

Doctors Want To Kil Babies

I'll finish up the ears xDD role

On Monday I went to the movies with friends and others, I was there Sholes, and eight sex-hungry women (not counting Manuela, who will be remembered throughout eternity as pa women he was going to the homes of others to download porn XD) And I wanted to rape Yeray Oo, you're still a shit for not having come ¬ ¬

I dreamed that I remember something strange evening U_U
But in my house has been the worst thing that has given me an amazing rush adredalina I've loaded a book and I almost lost my voice xDDD

Step 1: Open your MP3 player, Winamp, whatever.
Step 2: Put all of your music on random.
Step 3: Write down the first 25 songs it plays, no matter how embarrassing

1. Hollow Bastion, Kingdom Hearts OST
2. The lost-Sôber
3. Two-Marea Alpargatas
4. Freak on a Leash-KoRn
5. Rammstein Feuer Frei
6. Conquest-Mago de Oz
7. Raven Frost Shellyz
8. Emerald Sword-Rhapsody
9. Maná La Sirena-
10. Obsessive Prelude
Rata Blanca 11. Sweet Dreams-Eurythmics
12. Still Loving You-Scorpions
13. The Blower's Daughter-Damien Rice
14. Times Like These-Foo Fighters
15. If daylight-Saratoga
16. The Virus of Life-Slipknot
17. Antichrist-Warcry
18. Sleep now in the fire-Rage Against the Machine
19. Beautiful-HIM
20. In the End-Linkin Park
21. Fade Down-Hunter
22. OST Track 12-Wip3Out
23. Battle of Evermore-Led Zeppelin
24. Ice Queen-Within Temptation
25. For Martha Smashing Pumpkins

I am worth $ 2,107,140 on HumanForSale.com , who pays? xDDD

XDDD Do not miss thisLet DDDDD some publicity ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment