Saturday, December 31, 2005

Dooney &bourke Outlet In Pa

I'll get you the only one thing clear in my hands, what I looking for so long: the



stability.

(As you can see, I can not be less pedantic talking about these things, so that plays fuck xDD)
I still have to fight, I drag behind me various shades that are not going to leave so soon, and that feed of those who have led me where I am now. I have no hope to beat them all. I am too weak for that. And do not begin to fight tomorrow. Neither happened. And I will not win next year or next, perhaps not in four or five. Actually, I do not care. Because tomorrow, I will find the will to fight. And é ... the long nights hanging, illusion, words, desire, a letter, hope, and then, disappointment, lies, altruism, pain, fall. remember ... many things I had witnessed within these walls.
remember ... a decision.
remember ... Bitter Sweet Symphony.
remember ... envy, loneliness, empty words behind "no matter what cause here, I will not see him."
remember ... the support, in the most unexpected moment of greatest need, and never get to thank. (It may not be the best time or the place, but today I will thank you here.)
remember ... a project.
remember ... six million people driven in by Ramón García.
remember ... Mesmerize.
remember ... the final fall, and finish up. (What a great business is to so sorry)
remember ... the salon manga de Jerez.
remember ... a picture, and email.
remember ... survive Barcelona.
remember ... a couple of parties, and little else.
remember ... 30 July.
(I love you, my life. No matter what happens.)
remember ... the longest journey by bus, and stop bleeding. remember ... the lie. Encountering the enemy at home.
remember ... Vermilion.
remember ... know. Speak it. Recognition. Dream about it. Read. Outrun. Pay.
remember ... the envy, jealousy, envy. (It is always there.)
to remember ...Arturo de la Rosa. (Note: XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD)
remember ... three or four conversations.
remember ... Sin City.
remember ... losing control.
remember ... every day I wanted.
remember ... grow.
remember ... play bass.
remember ... the best Christmas gift the best.
remember ... everything and everyone.
will never forget you.

2004 and 2005 remain there where it can not lose, regardless of photographs, souvenirs, gifts. Remain in my soul, in my person.

I may not be right. I may not even anything. Still think the same of me. But trust me, I've been worse. If you like, you can still pensando me the same thing next year, and the next, and what remains. But I will be at that fight. By taking this step more than worthwhile. And something that is not just for me.

Because of these two years people will remember. To all the people I left behind. Not those who stay by my side, but those I've lost, those who passed through my life, those which do not recover. Those who were physically or not continued beyond those roads, those who hate and judge, and will continue hating and judging. Of these I'll take the best and worst of each, as they did not leave to soak up the worst of me. To all of them not telling me I made it easy on the me out of my nube, me back to reality.

Thanks to all who have made this possible.
(Especially you, my life.)
If you ever stop being a moody and timid and whiny brat believed, will have been thanks to you. You are to blame for my being here today. Thanks to you, I fight for someone else today ...

close this phase and it will close this journal. It was the great witness of this change, at this stage, confidant. Do not delete it or anything, here will stay. Touch facelift for 2006. Ends

has been one of the happiest times of my life. Try to take care of him fondly. Despite all the bad shots, disappointments and disappointments, I suppose

0 comments:

Post a Comment