CHAPTER 11 PART
"You will not die for my & rdquo ;
His words gave him chills, but could not afford to take the time to explain all the reasons why he was wrong.
I left behind in a few seconds, Jared still did not understand but it was actually easy to move there, and had not managed to understand how to manage that place in time forcute, to the Old First of all, the father of their race, the last now. Or almost.
hesitated a second, not by fear, but it would be an uncontrollable factor, and still did not understand because I needed some chaos, had glimpsed each of the options, chose a destination among many possible and now, when you wake up before the outcome, why?
could tie it with his blood and his name, knew how to do it, but because he did not know, and that worried him.
From the very moment he found the rotating shaft at its center, the phone foundspider of destiny, crystal, opening for him with all possible future contained in it, hundreds of branches, roads, intertwining, could follow its threads, to contemplate the possibilities, and always had scared many roads leading to the death of Jared until he found a way to avoid it, but there are places that are always repeated, as if deeply woven into the fabric of chaos, as if you did what you did you could not escape from them,
In none of his future had been doing this, and why he was there, is to create something new? Why? It was veryaware of their need to control everything ...
However God had from the shore, I was not sure what that meant, and somehow call the first was his own warranty, if all else failed, had to ensure that whatever happened, Jared return alive to his world.
So they decided to wake him up, whatever the consequences of introducing something new, that to do anything he had seen happen as expected.
That even confused him, but time went too fast and needed to wake him.
pronounced the name given toquietly, without anger, and Jensen felt like a worm for it, no blame, not one word of recrimination, would have been much easier to deal with them than with their own guilt.
When he said goodbye, he did regret but stopped him to tell Dragon
"Okay, Jensen, and there is nobody else but you and he even ye of my family, maybe it was time to return to world nodded but did not look or would have shown her moist eyes as he had done, although he had no right to apologize for his wakehird day, beyond which never had anything to do, meant why.
But it was always horrible to see how committed to ridding, I wanted to save it somehow wanted to save himself.
felt something strange in her stomach, an emptiness and a deep sense of revulsion, almost like something cold touch slimy, immemorial and frightening to her.
But he recognized the feeling, and had already spent time scary. Not surprised to discover that among all the emotions, seeing him at his side, NOT & oacmp; eacute; ste called.
worried now, because he believed that his appearance in his world was his way to tell, but what he did ...... he did not know if he continued to be an ally or had turned against him, and yet, still feeling grateful, whatever it was, had been his only friend when there was nothing more than fear, guilt and darkness engulfing them.
deer's face seemed to watch him blankly, but Jensen always reminded him of the same, however there was something pending between the two.
"I alejastor, nor ignore that possibility.
He was relieved by what he had done, only I could get there first if things slipped into the worst possibility, he had promised.
- you help me? "She asked worriedly, that was always the same, always accepted help, but if that had changed then I was so blind as any of them, and that was something that was not used.
animal's face showed something new, from all the options I had never seen that.
"You've been watching the possible lines, like me, & iquest, why has broken that I started to step on this place? Now we're both equally blind -
reminded But the Guardian was fun, if such a thing was possible
"I clung to a detailed plan, but the truth is that the way yours did an ending which I liked, "he looked stunned by his words also made to wake you," he recalled watching the ravine behind, perhaps we both played together against fate, he
Jensen looked surprised, because I wanted to ask him safe, never did, and was sure not respin any case ondería
"I've let into a game where you could lose," he scolded, do not even have access to even strength, they could catch him here, "I will not let
to happen, no need to ask, Jensen, I know, I know what you ask me, what did you ask the First and I promise you, come back alive to his world-sigh of relief, at least that is maintained, ally remained
- Why? Why did you do that? - I do not really understand. And now I could not see the consequences, both blind, like all the inhabitants of the place, all blind to aTMLXC But it was different, now wanted to die, had not seen a single future in which he was good for Jared, all those who survived, will always hurt, always seen crying for him, all the limits that could never jump, preferring him to mourn his death, after all, that was a pain that could be overcome with time.
were forced to be honest with yourself, and recognize that he preferred a thousand times to see him mourn his loss, his absurd feelings for him intact (nothing was more important than preserving it, it was folly you want), rather than break aaa Jared and plunged into the web, searching, searching, finding at last the veiled ways, realizing that I had never had options.
The wide web, now blind, was beating in his mind, but still could see the faint lines that were beginning to lose future, tried to keep him from himself, always cost too much to return, and none of those possibilities was beautiful to behold.
But of course you know, almost felt angry at the edge, facing the axis, anxious not to see the beaten track, had introduced something new, and it could, that could handle the break telarañay; Aacute n, - and I'm playing against fate, it is true do you protected? - Now more than ever needed to be sure, because when I started, I would be there, a second candidate, along with a mortal who had survived his death once, wait frightened, and Jared became his prey, had to make sure you come out.
-come alive to your world, that I promise will not until it does not matter-
Jensen nodded relieved at last to get the dragon and the Guardian hiding, Jared be sure what he did.
room & iacute; a confused glimpse of a chance as seeing lights engulfed in darkness, and still did not understand how he got there, how?
But if he knew he would be well protected, provided in all branches, always, the Guardian he could get Jared to come home alive, and though it was one of the requests for A tree, I knew I had to get out of there safely for it to perform the treatment.
Now of course, by their very intervention that could change, as no path was previously perceived as reliable CHTMLorque had blinded the network not only for themselves but also for himself. Why did I always ended up taking everything to the limit, endangering everything he wanted?.
closed his eyes, he had in some of those who had glimpsed future with Jared, he always had the edge until he saw explode, why still doing that? "Sabotage itself continuously?
"We'll live here," Jensen listened quietly, had watched the flight of the Old Jared carrying in its claws, but still did not understand why and beyondsa vision was never starts, he knew his own death has never stopped the trail, had envisioned future without him, most Jared better for those who shared.
nodded "I know, but he does not know, does not know, do not want to see me die, want to stay until the end, that can not be so stubborn and if you first leads I can not help it, I have noticed that right-affection in his own tone but away from himself, could not afford to hesitate.
repealed
"You have other rights, not yetwas no reproach in his voice, but Jensen listened, because I really was feeling guilty about the decisions he had made for him.
-currencies will be lost and will not return mode ... - he said.
I can not help I'm there, I have no power over the old, and if it has decided to intervene, the old blood, you know ... but I promise I'll help to reach the shore-
Jensen smiled helplessly
"All fear you but you've always been so ... AMABor silent, his face almost
jackal softened to look at him, and held the impulse to stroke his head, was something irreverent in the idea that probably would not appreciate.
tries to turn off the memories even though I knew that soon he could no longer hide, and every time he found out he could not keep running away from what he knew that nothing would be as difficult as return to the dark
"Still do not owe me anything," he said, not meant to be rude but her voice sounded faded and rough.
jackal's face twisted into a strange grimace,
"There are many ways of looking at the same horizon, Jensen, you can not understand it yet but I owe you something, and really did not want to pay that debt of all-
In the hundreds of roads that had ever seen future always had two plots that never changed, always looked to break the hope of Jared, and that God always supported him, but he had never seen himself asking why.
And again returned to contain the impulse, I sensed that would not feel comfortable talking about it, and basically thought he knew why.
... Her sister - being he was kind of; Iacute; an much more than what he was about to do, had seen every possible option among them, had seen lying, leaving the girl died, was seen as that he broke, and as so empty as he could not help him get through that pain ...
had been seen killing the being devoured Megan and what that meant, and had to see other future, future in which Megan was not attacked and yet never reached, because the past never changed and therefore on the horizon always broke, broke a thousand times your dreams, unable to reach him, and again you see í to fade lunging futilely against their barriers.
But it was worse in the future avoiding him and died alone in the tree, their lives intersect, dying by his sister, and future were causing these nightmares that cost him out.
Until he found the path of trying to remove him, one in which it was he who died, the fate so strong in that direction that the web was almost concentrated in the same and stared as he understood.
The way these creatures, gods of other ages of man, hab & iacuI, an attempt to conceal this way, I did understand what they feared, so could not help but scare a bit, all the anguish of the times in which scared candle trying to find a way to oppose the fate of Jared.
Unaware that the straightest route had always been hers, for that alone deserved the fear now felt (albeit unnecessary, though he knew they were wrong, was not the feared, no twice born reborn from its ashes), as humans unable to see beyond their immediate future, it was worth blinded himself if the nightmares were charged
And the day he saw him at the door of his room had the urge to do everything else covered, so helpless and scared, so vulnerable to feelings and emotions controlled but not yet answered ; an away from theirs.
I had another name then, but stopped when I kissed for the first time.
"From the moment I first saw you started to walk towards us, but it always ends up here with you, you know," Jensen noted, so immersed in her memories that her voice had startled
"It happened long ago, t &, Desktop search, you know, you were there, it is as if he had been different, this is the right way, so all the others come together here, all possible futures is a single line converge
.-
The god looked worried then, his face blurred jackal and the deer came under its forms to guide you, because I always was as such that conducíaa offerings, although this, they both knew, knew the road.
"We knew you had to be you, always had to be you .... From the moment you were conceived that night mentioned, including what happened &; Oacute; later, the pain and solitude, it was necessary to bring you here, now at this moment, to die for him
Jensen listened without reply, because there was almost a sú escrow in tone, as if apologizing.
In the middle of the garden, the brethren of haunted Guardian and Jensen guessed why but no matter, would not survive, although some feared and others to wait, because I knew the rules and could not a, I just could not return at all to the place, just enough to play their part, enough to guarantee the life of Jared and his family, but dfter surrender, he would not go back there, expect to wait on God guided him. Jensen
atrásy I look I see the dragon hovering over them, almost smiled with pity at seeing
I look at the Guardian with a question in his eyes, he could not control what would the random old and had broken with it, is the need imponíaa, waking Fate had broken letter, I asked why she had awakened.
"because you can not see on the web, for that, and wanted to see what would happen, And had been there with him, and all options that did not address the first tree had just the worst way for both.
Although in the end he always did at that moment arrived, a few words to make up a goodbye that would never quite understand so little, yet much more than I could turning it otherwise.
When I speak Jared felt the pain almost physically, since he had met on occasion he had, he felt that Jared was, and now did hard, your emotions alcanzaron flooding, making it desirable, against all odds, to remain at his side.
I was relieved to see that there was no reproach in it, only sorrow and love .... Jensen gasped ... anyone feeling for it ... intact .... Yet untainted by deception, Jensen almost inhaled, trying to take that memory, because he did well for them, but Jared did not know, that was the only way that what was between them are not corrupt.
When the tree touched with reverence did, knew what it meant and room & iacute; a sense attached to it for a long time, felt a warm wave to touch her, then embracing and sumiéndole felt him in a thick fog and confused.
took to orient in the dark, when he did sighed, now only have a future, and survive three days was what it was that the tree is intended. HERE
by
0 comments:
Post a Comment