Sunday, December 19, 2010
Register A Homemade Trailer In Ontario
Bueeeennnnaaass!
As I said in previous post. The campaign for Aguards Laifchurnal has begun and this year I decided to launch my application as a fan of SPN. (Obviously the fact that by this time sucked promotions)
Why you should vote for me?
- For each chapter I hope to despair
- Because I never stopped loving her (or leave)
- Because I have all the original seasons (minus 5 but come on, this is still very recent)
- Because I write about her characters and her Protas
- Because I read fics as an obsessivea.
- Because I'm all conventions and even attended one.
- Because I try to comment on all chapters, if time permits me.
- Why celebrate every win and every vote in polls so.
For that and much more, come to my house this Christmas ... no, I say, ahem .... that's why they should vote for me: D
LINK: community.livejournal.com/lchaguards/16140.html
Btw, I recommend you vote for:
Doctor who: Stefy_evans
ma Users s adorable: Romelwen
Drama Queen: Eugeart
Cinefile: Ancary
The other categories, I'm thinking: p heard suggestions ....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment