Monday, December 13, 2010

Butterfly Sayings And Quotes The Ritual. Chapter 11 .- Part 3

This time I knew it would not be so, always, at all times, was seen arriving at the third day, and thereafter a vacuum, but that he could with that, I repeated several times when he felt the fire on his skin.


knew the rules about the Holocaust by the elements, the body suffered the consequences but it was the mind and soul that were tested, and soon understood why they called him the old agony user posted image . Still

endured the fire, and wind, and later arrived and continued to land crushing &XC






could not see anything, his eyes were closed and within himself only lived in the darkness, and was not a surprise, but you could almost hung in a velvety darkness and the pain seemed to have vanished, but waited in tension, that part was lost on arrival, not knowing what to expect but I knew I had so long hidden details of his childhood that he was terrified to return to that place.

Very faint voice came into his mind, a voice came from the heart of the source and Jensen shook secursilent presence in the depths of blackness.


But would not you take off to Jared,
ever volvíaa
almost feel like a kid, but now was different, was not alone, and it was not, and clung to it with full force.



"not my fault, I was not up to par, was not enough and they did not want me so, I drove from my home, there was nothing valuable in my, nothing I do doubt " user posted image
's voice crept insidiously



" I knew it was not worth anything, never hicisyou, why would you care?, your friend though ... "




"
NO!
"Jensen wanted to scream but I had to convince her that he had not thought to have merit because even if he wanted to fight for yourself if you fight for Jared



"I still do not know, were selfish, selfish, two women were only thinking of themselves"




"but you want them, why would you want if you are worth so little ?

CH
MLXC finished sobbing had frightened because only begun to pressure him and began to control it and hated not being able to still have power to hurt him, but really did not know it was true, because he did not know has been inadequate and had been isolated, had no answer, never had. "ah, but something you did to us, destroyed a good life, Jensen had a good life before you came, all rotted with you because you are rotten inside, because inside you there is only misery and no one would want to have you on their side "




room & amp; rdquo; Jared's face covered with tears before being offered to the tree



His eyes had that look
pain

"hurt because it is noble and just, because they could not stand another die for, it hurt because he thinks being in love

"

But there was something else, something in that pain


" Why weep so? " Almost

tear in your mourning. As if losing his own soul.


"So much it hurt? Why? &e; rate "


Because the tree had taken could give, all that Jared was covering for him, and he saw himself protecting Jared protected in the shade for two years, was looking for ways to make him happy, he was loving, he was trying not to hurt ...

He was being loved by him .. worthy. And then she cried at last after so long, just cried and almost felt the arms of her first mother cooing.


"Just a kid, Jensen, a child panickedI wanted to be loved, like all children, and a wrong man for reasons I hate you even more wrong, but Jensen was not your fault, there was nothing wrong with you "

" what I tried, I tried to forgive me, I tried to do well, really I tried, but did not know what was wrong, did not know how to fix "
After silent so long now I could not stop sobbing, but she kept stroking and Jensen stopped fighting, leaving rock in their midst.


"did not do anything wrong my child was only unfair, but it was not your fault"



"but they died"


protest could not be easier , would not be so easily forgiven
"yes, died, one as a consequence of their own acts, the other because sometimes happen, and someone has to be sacrificed, just like you, Jensen , were sacrificed on the altar of a selfish and scared but it was not your fault "

felt a wave of unusual sweetness


& ldquoor, "Mom? Did I kill you? "

He asked in a feeble voice, he had always feared that it were so, that was right, she would have died because of him "Jensen does not, you did not have any responsibility in this"




"Really are you, Mother?"

"I am, Jenny, but I'm more, I'm your mother, as I am of everything that is alive, but I'm also because it is in my like I'm in You "




"and you have to forgive Jensen, because only this way the tree will accept your sacrifice, only if you forgive yourself for everything that was never your fault"


Jensen sobbed in terror, because if she was right ... .. ... then he, the only father she knew, was the monster ...


"Jensen just a man, just a man, a man she wanted, who still want to, that's why it hurts so much"

And then I accept it, because she was over which we No, he still wanted all this timecute, safe, had managed to survive the tree, he had done and could finally sleep


"Yes, my son, you've made it, now you can relax, you deserve it, but you you deserve more, you can ask me anything to you, what I wish and I will give as a gift for what you have endured, ask me anything you want Jensen, whatever your desire I will grant it, whatever you want "



did not hesitate to ask.
"Return the life



The silence seemed to be your answer.
believed that perhapsresa me, Jensen, please Jen-
"Jared"


-Jay ...-

His voice was broken waterfall, almost as if it had remained unused for centuries, tried to open the eyes to notice something falling on your skin moist raining "? Gradually he managed to open some eyes and looked at Jared's face streaked with tears and swollen from all that had spilled and understood what those drops were


"jay" try to touch but felt powerless just so tired that poker & iacutee; to close my eyes and sleep

What was he doing there? In your arms?, Why was not dead?


Then he thought maybe it was a last favor of it, to say goodbye to Jared


try to speak again, try to explain that he had saved but his voice was off, but I knew only there was something important to say and I was doing with his eyes. Jared
left to mourn, as if his soul whispering words that were looking at him he stood a spell


"
not going to die CHTMLgone, even if she abandoned the Dragon Guardiány not permit any of them reached, Jensen felt his fear and his eyes scared, because that fear was loaded with something else, a strong feeling of protection, looked at him and read his determination etched in his eyes and tried to tell him that it would not help, it would not save, not tried, but it felt so tired, just wanted to make sure the crossing, without the boatman as it could ... ..
He felt confused and tired until Jared's eyes dived into his own and despite his fatigue re

met
change I feel the roar in his voice and the beating patent power was no longer inaccessible, "crossed
" sighed and outline the beginning of a smile that vanished pure exhausted before completion.


wanted to thank the Guardian that it fulfilled its promise but felt the tension in the arms that held him and assumed it was his anguish at not being able to keep him, only that he still felt like his power is concentrated and wake, there was something there that was important, did not understand why but I was too tired and just want to ´, because he had remembered as much for Jensen in the past, it was something primal, something pure and full

"I had only seen before in the eyes of man loved.
left The Guardian was surprised again, there was something about him different from his brothers, his compassion for the souls who helped him cross had been changing, making it real, until finally, in the darkness, one of those souls he had sincerely appreciated and in so doing had transformed into something new, something human, God smiled and looked confused. He looked
HTMLXC rising in the silence that dominated now, the Guardian looked at him with a smile on her face unmistakable animal, the Dragon began to sing a lullaby strangely familiar, a old songs of joy and looked at him funny, I could not help but feel a strong appreciation for both figures, had been at his side, one facing his own family, the other willing to lose their shelter.
did not know how to thank them enough. Never could. Dragon God and smiled in unison as if they could collect their thoughts, and Jared mir & amp; oacute; to those who are keeping silent, scared, wondering if indeed the source crossing through a new channel,
Jensen Just a word ending doubts

- Begone! - just a word, said with calm and gentleness, and so much strength in his voice, Jared saw him again as he had seen the first time, like a dam containing a boundless power, but without using it actually, because that's what contained, because he could not use it, just a word with all its power vibrating in it, freeing the vortex and extending from that new axis.


The echo in his voice reverberating beatreturn, come home together ...


noticed the laughter in your throat and let out reveling in it, "
was alive, at his side
" was created even without repeating it , tell him, at all.
But Ely had approached him with many promises contained Jared groaned in her mind.


The witch reached out to Ely then recalled that it was not the only, now it was something similar to it, which made him think of the face that women would Janua Caeli to know but that PAREC &

0 comments:

Post a Comment