I'm thinking I'm going to say Marplatense which is what I get with him if he is good friends know me will understand.
HOPE!
For now, "I dedicate this issue ..." Jajjajaja to him and nobody else but him.
for you ... I hope you're reading ... the letter is only for you ... Look
- LICE
Everything I have has to do with you
Everything comes to my heart throbs.
In the serene night there's always a cloud
One to go looking for trouble adding them up.
Everything I have has to do with you
All that comes to my heart throbs.
In the serene night there's always a cloud
One to go looking for trouble adding them up. In
the way we have to skip stones in the road cross
new souls,
On the way I'll give what I have
order to continue.
How to kill my pain, how to find your love
If sadness comes and sleeps in my heart.
If the road ends at a point and must return,
will chart a different path to run again.
On the way we have to skip stones in the road cross
new souls,
On the way I'll give what I have
order to continue.
And you always fijate fijate,
The sky changes, you always fijate. And you always
fijate fijate,
boiling water will ruin your mate. And you always
fijate fijate,
Cie
0 comments:
Post a Comment