Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Difference Between Off White And White piojosa_04 @ 2004-05-25T21:34:00

How do you get to tell a friend how much you need?
Because you can tell him what you want and need, and want to be with you there, although it is difficult to talk ... and say ...
is difficult to say "I love you" if you're not used. I really used to spend, but not anymore ... it is easy to tell my friends "I love you", in fact I do very often because I think it's important that you know, to know that I'll always be with them ...

But ... How do you tell a friend you love him and you can not be without him? How?
I can not. Pull

1 ½ years of friendship without limits to jump to say that every time I hear him cry, because it's not even 24 hours to stop him and I miss himor, as I love and affection and trust that I indiscultiblementes I have are bigger than normal ...
But then, when he comes here ... which is another matter. It is another in the dying but that other is never there for him ... and I will darĂ­a all ...
would have to tell you, you know what happens to me ... but do not want to ruin everything we've built since the first time I saw him.

God it hurts ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment