Favorite: Basketball ... but to look, Rugby and football when playing River. 17. Favorite player's team: Maximiliano Gaston Lopez. 18. TV Show: One Tree Hill, The X Files at the time ... Los Simpson, Ginger, Rocket Power, Hey Arnold, Spongebob ... I re
Nickelodeon and Fox 19. Favorite hobby: Traveling. Is it a hobby? Dance.
20. Things usually do: dance and dance and dance ... and surf the Internet, use the PC much, I read, I go with my friends, listen to lots of music.
21. Favorite music: Rock. But hear from all all all wrong. Anything.
22. Banda / favorite singer / o: lice.
23. How many times have you love?: So far, only one.
24. Would you like someone enough to mourn?: If two people.MLXC 32. The best summer: Summer 2002-2003. Best leeeeeejos.
33. Who controls this?: My friends and my mom.
Piojosa
* 04 ~ * ~
0 comments:
Post a Comment