Thursday, May 13, 2004

The Best Nerf Gun In The World

Hahaha. Now it seems that I am the "Pie of Sheba", because yesterday I went into chat and said "Uh, it was my Pie." JAJAJAJA ... chat anyone saw us say we are anything more than friends. But NO people, we are just friends. And a good one.
But as I said once, I put my hands by Seba on fire a million times. I want a MOOOOOOOOONTOOOOOOOON!
And I'm happy because he comes to Rauch on May 22. Vienna, VA, greets parents Pato (because he always stays there) and I have taken here mate. And I know it well. I can not wait!

other hand ... I passed the math test ordered! And with 8! I was hoping to see a 5 Great ... Although it seems to me he did it to avoid quilombos ... Like I alreadyI will reveal more (for now) because otherwise I'll end by picketing in front of the National and really do not want that. And today we had written
Biology, I also think I did well. Tomorrow we also have written of the other Biology (With a different teacher and different subject, but biology itself)
How to give the letter to the Nations, by God!

Ah, we went to Castle EgaƱa with my best friends, and really was great. We were going to film the introduction of video on my birthday of 15, but the guy who shoots not found us. Just had a good and happy that I did not go because that means we have to go back!
do not know when, though.

And ah! Before I forget, sorry for the delay with which

0 comments:

Post a Comment