Yet another meeting yesterday we threw the job done away and left us lying useless and saw one of the fingers of his left hand, thumb, I contracted to formainvoluntaria. I left there and later went back to the office. I came home. At night I was 'flying' as always, the people of the simulator. Laughter, relaxed atmosphere and exploding aircraft under virtual cannon fire. It relaxes, it may seem silly. In the night not hit the eye.
This morning at the gigs was restless, unfocused. I took my morning coffee. I sat down, and at first either. Then I talked to my boss about yesterday, and a coupleco-workers. After it has started to move the finger. He closed his fist, and contracted, and I did not. I left the office around 10 o'clock tomorrow.
I came from gigs, hand shaking stopped having contractions at the time to get home. I overslept and woke me to eat. After lunch I went back to sleep and so far ... I got up tired and dizzy.
I think I understood that the low for depression.
0 comments:
Post a Comment