If they call me crazy for my ideas, or see my ideas actually put into
over the years and thus shoving company.
I lost count of the times I've searched
financing or have spoken with companies to develop projects. 'You're crazy, that's not going to work
' often say.
I have also lost count of how many times I find the idea
performed.
is the big lie that is heard upon arriving in a company, that 'if you
Propose ideas, perhaps you can perform, you always can improve
...', or any variant you prefer to. When you say something ...
clog, that's just to spend, that's not the attitude and you
to stop being on the moon ...
Today, in a single day I found two of my ideas published on websites
Americans. And everybody in Spain says are
great.
Well for all those companies that told me I was crazy,
not have a future, it was impossible to ...
JODÉIS OS, now there is another that is lined with the idea that innovation could have been English
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment