Between you and me Nobody ever
has endured for too long,
I'm no good to talk, help you or make you laugh,
I'm in the greatest villains for having gotten where I do not call, you never believe that
I am the same person who did this or another bitch,
I give them to believe, to grief and others,
Who cares?
has endured for too long,
I'm no good to talk, help you or make you laugh,
I'm in the greatest villains for having gotten where I do not call, you never believe that
I am the same person who did this or another bitch,
I give them to believe, to grief and others,
Who cares?
Today up a Lie,
Today we have earned the hatred and hypocrisy prevailed
Today he was able to co ect rt fear and panic, earn Today
scoundrels from the shadows,
Today man has won
(and one very particular).
Today my tears any
0 comments:
Post a Comment