Por comooo?) (x) danced in the rain
(x) have written a letter to Santa Claus
() have been kissed under mistletoe
(x) see the sunset with someone of great importance (^ ^ (K ))
(x) blown bubbles
() have made a bonfire on the beach
(x) have skated with in-line skates (from pekeñu xDDD)
(x) a dream has come true (too often)
( ) have used pearls (no thanks)
() jump off a bridge
() eating dog food or cat
() have told a stranger you loved
q () kissed a mirror
(xxxxxx) sing the shower (and out of the shower)
(x) have dreamed of you married
q (x) I hit the hand to something
() be usedclothes do the opposite sex
() have been Porrero (ein? ehm ... I do not give my XD)
(x) have felt in a ceiling or roof
(x) screamed until he lost his voice (each Once I get to sing XDD)
(x) have talked by phone more than 3 hours (and more than 4 xD)
(xxxx) have been up all night
() not having bathed for a week
(x) have taken out of a tree and ate an apple
(x) climbed a tree
(x) have a tree house
() @ being scared by the mere fact of seeing horror movies sun @
(x) believe in
ghosts () have more than 30 pairs of shoes
() have used a horrible thing to go to school only to see others say
q (x) have been eAFILL of life, do not know what is pololear,
here you have it xDDDDDDDD
Nah, I guess that relate to having an affair, but with a serious relationship with him, nu O_o there will have to ask one that I I know, no?)
Tell me what you want from me.
(x) a dream has come true (too often)
( ) have used pearls (no thanks)
() jump off a bridge
() eating dog food or cat
() have told a stranger you loved
q () kissed a mirror
(xxxxxx) sing the shower (and out of the shower)
(x) have dreamed of you married
q (x) I hit the hand to something
() be usedclothes do the opposite sex
() have been Porrero (ein? ehm ... I do not give my XD)
(x) have felt in a ceiling or roof
(x) screamed until he lost his voice (each Once I get to sing XDD)
(x) have talked by phone more than 3 hours (and more than 4 xD)
(xxxx) have been up all night
() not having bathed for a week
(x) have taken out of a tree and ate an apple
(x) climbed a tree
(x) have a tree house
() @ being scared by the mere fact of seeing horror movies sun @
(x) believe in
ghosts () have more than 30 pairs of shoes
() have used a horrible thing to go to school only to see others say
q (x) have been eAFILL of life, do not know what is pololear,
here you have it xDDDDDDDD
Nah, I guess that relate to having an affair, but with a serious relationship with him, nu O_o there will have to ask one that I I know, no?)
Tell me what you want from me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment