First of all Sammy back. The other made me laugh at times and it was hot, what do you deny? But this, THIS is my Sam and missed him a lot ♥ is like the cutest thing on the planet.
The abrazoooooooooooooooooooooooooo * sigh *
My ideas are out of order so I'm going to make me come by. Cass
begin with, although it made me laugh when "no hug" xD and somehow like his "concern" for Sam, I is playing very noses. I do not remember if this hadst, right? The way it tries to connect with people, her lemon face, his eyes watery ... aish * melts * and I love the way through everything that is told Cass, his attempt ask for forgiveness but his brother says he did not. ♥
Dean and rock: LOL Dean, my son, was more than obvious that the sword was about to leave, sure put a lot of Acme dynamite
0 comments:
Post a Comment