Saturday, January 15, 2011

Rules Of Card Game Frustration The Ritual, Chapter 13, Part 1

these beauties are the work of [info] shirleypaz , admire! wub.gif




user posted image

Chapter 13, Part


contrite expression on his companion's face will smile made him despite their concerns, it seemed a child looking for its own sake, and really could not simply ask if he had learned to love yourself.


tried not to show his aprensióny mir & amp; oacute; the place where the creature had been just minutes earlier.


"I can not understand, how on to become something," he murmured almost to himself.


Jensen sighed when they heard, as if his words will bring old memories.


"I think at some point, when you start to hurt another, at some point in the journey starts ... like it ... or maybe just get used to normal view and you start to believe even that is jus & hellip -just-


Jared looked intimidated, because he spoke
intuited
CHTomeone? What if the anger becomes all that you have left and run it against someone? Whatever we do in our lives, I think what we will never run out of excuses are we to justify our actions,


Jay wanted to say that there had been nothing good ever on the man who tortured but not it was he who had to deal with it so I kept quiet and listened because I could feel it almost physically, their need to talk about it, draw from inside had hidden everything .


And on the one hand he was glad to understand that when I needed to confide had chosen him peamp; eacute; l I needed, really needed to fire both his past at all.


gently grabbed his hand, urging him to continue and his voice continued, equally calm, equally embarrassed.

-I do not think they realize, the moment they cross the line ... just one day do something that was never able to believe, get scared of it but the next time the option and is there and it is easier to do it again, and one day has simply become part of what they are,
thought of him alone in the dark for days, weeks, months, aN; You ... for what it was, being different, would come a time when he did not know the time it was there? Does time have developed into a long horizon of days the same? Tried to focus on his voice again and out the images that came to him. "All this time I kept expecting it to change again, if he was good enough to hate me and volveríaa would be my father noticed the inflection in his voice, almost as if making fun of himself, and had to restrain hug and promise a thousand foolish things, but that will put a stoped the flow of words and could not do that, so I remained silent at his side, even more strongly pressed her hand in his, and he listened.
"At first it was good, really good to be there ... I had two brothers know? They were older than me but they were good to me, at least they were then my mother ..... .. Well, it was not really but yeah .... I thought she was wonderful, and he too .... really was good to me, and with them, I watched as

trying to convince, but Jared just saw the reflection of a very young child who wanted to feel loved by his familyand force needed to pull her free hand, to distance it from the body of Jensen, noticed only when their nails pierced his skin began to quench that need.

"I read about it, and I thought despuésy not think he was really a bad person even after .... You started - Jay is forced to not disagree but could not ; to agree with that, it worked well with the life she led, fit with their world view, would have remained a good man if things had started to go wrong, I guess it took all his apprehensions hatched me -

"I was not aware d; Eacute; doctors and pilgrimage, and I suppose that her balance was depleted, a man became frustrated and scared and ... everything becomes easier to understand if we are to blame Jared looked at him thinking how he had said, "
five years, then had suffered his abuse long before being locked up at twelve,"
something cold and heavy landed on his belly to understand.

"She was always sick in the upstairs and he could not keep the money did not arrive soon, I did not know what you got for me, but things were difficult Josh and Mackie andmpezaron to leave increasingly taking refuge at friends' houses, but I was too pequeñoy finally, suppose that there were many factors that made me his white-

-started by the stuttering, "she said , - was very mild but became a problem, the more I punished for it controls, more became uncontrolled, forcing me to repeat again and again while the word and could not move the site until it did, once I was standing there 2 days, without food, even let me move when I pissed on top-

gasped helplessly Jared and Jensen look stuckmy brother prayed for me once but I think they realized that if I were not there they could be the target of their anger so they retreated, they spent time with our mother, I do not left approach, saying there was something wrong with me and should not approach her,


His eyes wandered lost as fearing to remember that and thought Jared had never seen him look so young , his eyes brighter than ever.

"The truth is that I knew there was something different about me but I had no idea what it was, but then things were notso bad, I was punished many times but most of the time I was in college and was not as bad, or just got used-

"Then it got really bad, and they admitted, the bills began to be ma , s important that he was dying, his eyes again wandered aimlessly, weak and distressed, and Jared realized that he regretted not having yet seen her or the importance that the money had been taken into everything that happened.


remembered what he had said the first night he spoke,
"I have money, well, all you could want, is that what you want Jay?ta have a fault - he repeated, and Jared realized that he came to the difficult and was prepared to resist it, I suppose that when he began to seek to blame found me, and é l knew there was something different,

-Lost job due to alcohol, but also blamed me for that, it was then that he began to hit me, at first it was sporadic, as he was too drunk, but one of those times I yelled that my real parents I had loved him because I was an abomination, that was a surprise, but do not know ifamp; iacute; to endure anything like me, and took me to the basement-

"Funny, I did not even know we had a basement ..... I afraid of the dark, are , you know? Sometimes seeing things in it, things that should not exist, then did not even know they were real, although he knew nothing about myself, just had his words, to what I was ... so the worst of that night almost more than the pain was absolute darkness, I could not see anything, "
" Before that day had feared many times if it to true, if it was a demon .... herenight she wanted to be, I thought that if it was, a demon more than I might pick me Jared vendríaa try not manifest as his words were breaking a little, each of them, but still feeling that I had to endure it without showing it. -...


was a long night, I ached and felt blood running through my face and my body, intense, stabbing pain pierced my side, I guess it was a rib, but I have an advantage for being who I am, all my wounds healed to sleep faster than a normal person, of course I never hit so before

-...- Funny how memoryclearly the place, dark and humid it was, felt the chill in the bones, there was nowhere to sleep or lie down, and I thought .... get me if I was vendríaa I still and well behaved, but did not

...- Jared shook the grip united while biting his lips in an attempt to control the fury that invadíaa every word he heard.

-returned two days later, then it was cured when he found no trace of his shots are really scared, I think he was sorry for how far he had come because he brought me my favorite candy andblanket, but when he saw that there was no sign of his punches, I guess it confirmed their fears, I called an abomination, shouted that he did not deserve to live with normal people shrugged at add the rest, as if it was logical to contemplate now.


"If you think about it coldly, I had to scare him to death, he was a rather primitive in their beliefs, you know, good versus evil, the devil-god smiled with a hint of old his usual sarcasm is easy to hurt a demon, you have to think about their feelings, it is assumed that is not human-perceived
Jared

efore sobs that shook his body with every rattle ...

was barely clothed, and in the corners where the skin had appeared nude .... burn marks, cuts ...

nausea felt strong shaking and then the child looked so frightened and vulnerable, that something broke inside under the gaze of those huge green eyes and sad ....

"Jensen


"

"It's ironic, I thought would not survive another beating like that again, but I was wrong, it's amazing what we can endure ... the voice .- the latter brought him to the realitiesor ... .- shook his head - was a dirt basement so I used the claws to dig, and hide, but this was only one layer of concrete, and after two AN , I was not enough ... .-
-Le disgusted, so if something was coming, and uncovered because it is complicated, you know? Make a hole with your fingers ... ..- his tone was meant to be neutral but I could see every word hurt.
"If this happened to me .... I was forced to catch it with your hands and ... ..- noticed him hesitate, and encouraged him in silence, I needed to say, I knew so wrung his hands, recallingI could not stop giving now, and had to be everything, especially the worst.


the end went but his voice was just a trickle unintelligible to add


"Once I did ... .- shook his head and closed his eyes, as if remembering he still provoke nausea-swallow me ... ..-


Jared closed his eyes in disgust, hatred allowing this man invaded because he did not know where deposited.

"After that I did not care if my hands were bleeding, I did not find anything ... let -
Cble on the lips.

-I missed her so much to see something live, you can now understand it - he looked cautiously when a creature was about to bring it up could not help me, I was somehow responsible for their deaths "He was , silently staring, and Jared did not understand until he noticed he had fixed his gaze on her lips, tried to despise but static when Jensen was released one of his hands Knot had formed together with a brush to collect the blood that ran down his chin.
tried to tell him that it did not matter but JensenJensen was added even lower, while hard to understand.


"I was mad, he can help it escape if


Jensen looked startled by the interruption, not waited him back but instead showed an almost shy smile looking at him that put a knot in my stomach


"Maybe ... - accepted before sighing, biting his lower lip while looking for words to explain, you get used to almost everything, the pain is just something that happens, and I also always restored, and it ceased to be so Terribasle, still clearly hurting, but it was usual, and still leaving me with life so that his words frightened me more, at least during all that time ... .- looked surprised.


"It's funny I did not know then how much time had passed, every day is merged with the next and appeared to be a long night, so long that I thought would be eternal



had started to rock gently, and be inspired to finish, and Jared moved before thinking about it, approaching him gently, letting his hands, tried to hug himvery slowly, trying not to startle, but Jensen did not shy away, on the contrary, he leaned against his body, allowing it to embrace him from behind, almost holding him as he dropped to his body, abandoning the I argued strongly that providing support, even physically, to finish his story.


"Last night was that there was a limit to the pain they could bear ..." Jared shook him harder, trying to contain his body in his arms, reminding I was not there already, who had escaped from that place, room & iacBreaking me and something changed, I think the fact that I faced him angry, he tried the first few months but I stopped when I realized that every attempt to opposition matters worse, I suppose I had resigned, but that day left to stand, would not give up, do not want to die, despite what I felt about myself something inside of me still had hope, hope that somewhere there might be someone capable of loving, was silent and Jared slid a soft kiss on the skin of his neck, reminding him that was so, but felt the tremor "in cresc

endo "as well as the glazed look in his eyes, and sensed that he was being trapped by the memories.

He held his chin
drawing him towards him, knowing what I needed and Jensen leaned his face to his lips, seeking his touch almost like a plea.


took his face in his very carefully, realizing how tricky it was now his emotional state was there, trapped and had to make return to him, thanks to its height could capture his lips with ease, and walked inside with tenderness, basking in each Rincógainst his body, so he kept silent shaking his embrace.

the end seemed to relax and continued.


"One always imagines that it can not be so painful that only a court, but it is amazing how much it hurts ... .- his voice had gone so it was very difficult to hear but now Jared knew how to focus their attention in a unnatural way so she kept listening even though his words were so weak they were becoming almost thoughts.

- I do not know how many times I stabbed her in the womb, I just remember the pain pervasive,and smell fear, god, the smell! was vomit, blood and gore, my life slipping into his knife ... you can not imagine what the smell is nauseating a scary stomach open and it is understood that it is yours ... - Jared


closed his eyes feeling the tears on his face, but he continued listening in silence, trying to understand what had been suffering from that.


"It was unconscious, you know? Just something inside of me decided that would not die, because I knew I was dying, it was very obvious, because part of my body lying on the floor before me ... ..- Again fell silent as Jared held the sobbing as she could.

- I was dying but I did not accept, I think a part of me felt that he deserved it, it was not fair and I refused to accept it, I had done well, had endured everything he did to me was not fair to just kill me no more, I refused and was so strange ... suddenly everything changed ... I remember all that light, the constant presence in the dark and the face of a woman with blue eyes and knew who I was, Jay, I knew, as if it were still attached to it, I recognized His tone was almost wonderful, Jarber view is somehow cheating, I do not want to pass, I discover it as it happens, without benefit ... .- Jared nodded to hear because he had been reluctant to use that option, certainly made life more secure but that control over the fate remained all magic on the road.


tried not to remember how scared you also look into it and discover that their fears were unfounded. Jensen


continued looking at him and realized that was kind of treatment, the commitment not to resort to that, sealed it without hesitation and turned to kiss it, kiss qucaught them and went away confused as to feel the buzz around it, apparently had rung the bell for the first recess and the gardens were filled again with their peers.



They looked a bit stunned because none of them had noticed how much time had passed, and fun as they exchanged smiles and a bit self-conscious, his friend Chad struck, embracing with such affection as Jensen himself Jared, which made the two will mirasen a bit perplexed.

But Chad Jensen appeared to have decided that he deserved his full approval so treated him as almost her husband or somethingamp; eacute; he was, he was everything ...



She noticed that neither Tom nor Mike were there but I miss them, and when he saw that girl, Danneel near Jensen did not even bother, she was so far from approaching it in a way that could ever bother you that only he could feel some pity for her, pull each other's hair looked at her hair trying to draw him but only heard Jensen with kindness while his eyes continually strayed in his direction, warming the chest every time


-Uff, I do not know if I can stand so much stupid peektime, Soph has already started to tell me that because I do not look like that, "Chad let go so close to his ear that almost hit a startled cry.

was going to send him to walk when he appreciated his funny smile and returned it rejoiced:

"Glad to see you like the groggy, Jay, you really are serious, no?" Said fondly ; o Jared could not help bursting into laughter, so long ago that she did it almost tasted, but it seemed that the anxiety began to clear of his life, almost.


-so serious that neither I think so, responded by making spears Chada quick glance in the direction of Jensen continued chatting with Danneel, which now had joined her friend Hilarie.


"I hope you do not think of another sponsor," he snapped his friend then returning to lead his laughter, he felt as the tension of the morning desvanecíay began to relax and enjoy, laughed a few times more occurrences of Chad, and although he did not notice this if, as every time his laughter to which Jensen would spin at him in a way that made Chad totally abandon their fears about higher.

continuous

HERE












0 comments:

Post a Comment