Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Shark Themed Invitation Words Happy Birthday we wish you




((((MAAT ))))) I know I'm late, very late, but the blame is on me after my imagination conexióny which was pushing to do something decent only for you but I got nothing T_T

The image above gives penalty compared to the beauty that you do but what matters is the intention right?

xDDDD I love my "frikiguia" and I have really wanted to see you again for achucharte lot.

Like I said, I could not produce anything specifically for you BUT (copying from Vulpix xDD) I let the prologue of the fic I'm writing now and that pront. Usually do that. Has in its memory every face, no matter if you used to eat only a little or to extract all, it's just important for him to remember, is a ritual. A macabre ritual but somehow necessary.

looks around thinking what would be the best place to hide the body, could leave it there, it would be simpler, but has to be careful, especially because this city is not alone. Currency
the perfect place. Squats and stands as if she weighed more than 5 kilos, puts on his shoulder and walks with the calm that allows it to be the owner of the night. Hardly anyone can vERLO at 3 am in the street so secluded. Reaches the bridge and smiles back to see the river flow is fast enough to drag the body far enough.
Take another second to see, was beautiful. Runs his long fingers neck recalling the taste of your blood and then drops to sink into the depths of the sea.


She reaches into the pockets of his jacket, not to keep out the cold, because it does not affect you at all, you do more by custom and convenience.
Let your feet lead you to different points. To recall the city and see how much hechanged since the last time I was there.
things were different at that time. Hunters, and anxious people ever vigilant, alert. It was very difficult to get blood, get around town without attracting attention ... and yet they want to create diversióny. They were young and full of life, well, life is not, but had vitality.



"What do you want to do that?"

"To leave a mark on the world"

"To leave a mark on the world? We are eternal, Sebastian, no more permanent marking that

0 comments:

Post a Comment