or there, but in particular that the clock is ticking. As all knew it was coming, you know it will all end, because the aguijita still here! You just hope your welfare at the time ~. Well .......
I must admit that everything written above was not thinking too much, something quite tangled and perhaps a way to vent
now go to the explanation:
as I said earlier, not until they can continue writing for here ... and I wanted to take shape things that I have come to mind. Actually, lately I have had the opportunity to be with people, really nice, the truth is that my message even ironic and disappointingdor, I think it is much more useful to others, and the ultimate truth, that is unraveling what extent? I do not know, but everyone is trying to fulfill their role, and that is something very important .... Well
up here ~
leave my relief because I do not concentrate and I think that is perfect for the guernica
we are living ..
~ I love people I will be strong and will continue in my role!
- Freedom! Free gentlemen ... are sometimes unaware that they treasure! Freedom
gentlemen, make good use
Freedom! expresense, scream, dance, sing!
Freedom! that no one will cut your wings Freedom! really love them !.......... Freedom
"Give me an island in the middle of the sea ... freedom .... tell me name it the wind, no, not the sink ... name it free ...!" - Miguel Bosé Juanes
0 comments:
Post a Comment