"How strange it is to see if cars
Méndez Álvaro - No car? idiot, look at the traffic lights!
Suddenly we heard a motorcycle speeding, rushing up to the maximum. How fast the 1 st in the output. Second gear, still revolucionadísima. It is a 250cc. Fucks shit, and no control is going to give a host of fifteen ... goes to the left. The rear wheel hits the curb landscaped median. I have not seen, I've deduced: if it hits the front wheel the bike flipped over it and the pilot goes forward. But the bike has come out fired up and forward. The driver also. Is one of those moments where you see everything in slow motion. The trence and the police are eternal. One of the bikers unlock the wheel by the clutch cable, and enter only two motorcycle drag the sidewalk. The rest we collect large chunks of the road and leave them in the landscaped median.
the ambulance arrives. Fifteen minutes of massage for resuscitation. This does not come out. Come more mobile medical units, more complete than the first. The police began to collect testimonies. It's late and leave tengoq ue, everything could be done is done. I give my information and my identity card and tell you what I saw, and point of impact and other things I've been watching.
8:30 p.m., I called in the police station &
0 comments:
Post a Comment