Thursday, May 28, 2009

Rocklin-roseville And Lincoln Ca Singles The truth about Mr. Miyagi and is either 'dal Pulilan cela cela'!

One is now much more fat than it was in the past. I got to be pretty fit, doing Karate. I was excited. And I stopped when I moved to another city, and when I returned to mine ... things in the Do-Jo were not as usual, something had changed. And let it discourage me. In fact if I had known that about the city was a Do-Jo to Go Ju Ryu would have pointed me ... Who knows, maybe would have helped me settle on the island.

I mentioned Go-Ju Ryu. That is a style of karate. Karate is not "unique", there are different schools depending on the teacher or place of origin. Go-JuRyu comes from Naha, Okinawa, comes directly from the Naha-Te, and this in turn the Chinese Kempo. It was founded by Miyagi. Miyagi Sensei. That is why whenever people OIAA taking the name pitorreo sat me really bad ... So leave some more links here so you can read about it, if you want ... IOGKF Spain

0 comments:

Post a Comment