Yesterday saw the last movie that made this character, " Casanova", and I must say ... I've been pretty decepcionanda, if not worse. Let's see ... Giacomo Casanova was not a pimp beach as he is painted in the film, it is true that there was a Francesca in his life that he married and then separated, but there was much drama and put on film . I put it as a payasete out, now that you ask people "Who is Giacomo Casanova ?, And they will say: oh, the guy who threw 122 women.
And leave aside other important things about him:
following as a lap dog to his wife or bored sitting in his office as a busy oyster business?. No, he did not.
- What most forget is that the traveler. Mozart traveled or both. Casanova traveled around Europe, not wasted his life, enjoyed it as much as he could.
- was a very original and dreamy, predicted the journey to the center of the Earth by Jules Verne, and spoke of television and car, and many took him for crazy.
I think with my word that of many historians who are in my favor can be clear that Giacomo Casanova was not only a great seducer, but a great open-minded person who deserved better.
Friday, August 17, 2007
Quotes By Deborah Sampson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment